Friday 9 December 2016

It's been too long

ASLM Wow it's been a while since i popped in here. It's the end of another year and since my last blog post we had another addition to our family and his turning 2 in January. This year as with many of past years has been an extremely difficult year i was broken to piece and i lifted myself out of those pieces and just rebuilt myself stronger than before. I take immense comfort knowing that the Almighty gives these trails to his strongest soldiers his ultimate plan is that one stays close to the Almighty and depend on the Almighty alone. I have asked myself many times why are all these things always happening to me? Then i realized i am truly Blessed i am being shaped and molded to become a better Muslim. I have not always been this eager to learn about my religion (ISLAM) However i am now older I've made mistakes and i have learnt from them. My ultimate wish is to just be a Better Muslim -Mother, Wife, Colleague, and self. even though our Islamic new year has passed already my message going into 2017 is a message of SHUKR (Thanks). Thank you for the Good, Thank you for the bad, Thank you for my kids, Thank you for my Husband,Thank you for my Family, and Friends.Thank you for my Health and for the Knowledge that i gain daily that makes me love ISLAM more and more. My journey is taking one day at a time to become a better Muslim and to leave children behind who will love each other as true Muslim's even when i am no longer here.

WALSM from Fuzzy
P.S just a quickpage i made from Rayyaan's 1st birthday i discovered quick pages and i have been digiscrapping away *my happy place*

No comments: